This granola, fruit and milk combo at La Reserve Paris certainement wins our award for the most glamorous five-star health food anywhere!
To make your own yummy granola in just 10 minutes:
- Heat the oven to 150C, fan 130C.
- Mix 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 125ml maple syrup, 2 tbsp honey and 1 tsp vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Stir in 300g rolled oats, 50g sunflower seeds, 4 tbsp sesame seeds, 50g pumpkin seeds and 100g flaked almonds.
- Mix well.
- Tip onto two baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix in the 100g dried berries and 50g coconut flakes and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
- Leave to cool and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.⠀